- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact fieldtripiowa at outlook dot com.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified. – To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
To serve our reader better, this blog uses Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic via Google advertising cookies and identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation.
This will not identify users or facilitate the merging of personally identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature unless we have robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that identification or merger, and are using a Google Analytics feature that expressly supports such identification or merger. Irrespective of users’ consent, you must not attempt to disaggregate data that Google reports in aggregate.
To opt-out visit Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web.